Winter Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Dreams

Passing Day Dream

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello welcome to this forum
About King Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:10 pm by AxlSmith

» Before you read :)
About King Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 3:23 pm by Alicia

» Excalibur aka Caliburn
About King Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 3:22 pm by Alicia

» The Round Table
About King Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 3:18 pm by Alicia

» About King Arthur
About King Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 3:15 pm by Alicia

» A place for words
About King Arthur I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 4:21 am by Alicia

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Alicia
About King Arthur I_vote_lcapAbout King Arthur I_voting_barAbout King Arthur I_vote_rcap 
Faith
About King Arthur I_vote_lcapAbout King Arthur I_voting_barAbout King Arthur I_vote_rcap 
fabiX
Mykl
Rikku
AxlSmith
Somatic
Speedy
Elkas
tingting

About King Arthur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alicia
Ecchi Bunneh
Alicia

Female Cancer Snake
Job/hobbies : Mercenary

Class
Winter Field:

About King Arthur Empty
PostSubject: About King Arthur   About King Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 3:15 pm

King Arthur is a legendary British leader who, according to medieval histories and romances, led the defense of Britain against the Saxon invaders in the early 6th century.Geoffrey of Monmouth depicted Arthur as a king of Britain who defeated the Saxons and established an empire over Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Norway and Gaul. In fact, many elements and incidents that are now an integral part of the Arthurian story appear in Geoffrey's Historia, including Arthur's father Uther Pendragon, the wizard Merlin, the sword Excalibur, Arthur's birth at Tintagel, his final battle against Mordred at Camlann and final rest in Avalon.
Back to top Go down

About King Arthur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winter Dreams :: general discussion :: Mythology :: Tale of King Arthur-
Jump to: